Bread and Beans... BB!!! - The Unimaginable!!

Experience you don't expect

Jumia

Tuesday, December 29

Bread and Beans... BB!!!



Akpos: hello who dey call?
Jennifa: it's me Jennifa!
Akpos: Jenni babe! U remember my side today?
Jennifa: U know that i'm the caring type but school wouldn't allow me visit you, Where are you? And what are you doing?
Akpos: I dey chill for town! I dey on BB right now!
Jennifa: you are a bigger boy now oooh!
Akpos: na the level be that! Always on BB level
Jennifa: do you know what Today's date is?
Akpos: not at all!
Jennifa: you are not caring at all! You've forgotten that today is my birthday!
Akpos: i dey sorry Jenni! Na wetin make you call me be that?
Jennifa: Just want to invite you over to my hostel to make my day!
Akpos: that one na small thing na!
Jennifa: Ehen! Get me something special oooh!
Akpos: like wetin?
Jennifa: i want to be on BB also!
Akpos: that one na small level for me to arrange!
AFTER 3 HOURS AKPOS Arrived with a brown paper bag with 4 corner shape!
Jennifa: JEZZZZ!!! I guess it's Bold5!
Akpos: shey na becos of BB you dey shout like this?
She gave Akpos everything he wanted!
AFTER EVERYTHING-
Akpos: Jenni babe! I wan move! Take your BB
Jennifa: let me see you off fast, can't wait to see my BB!
AFTER 10 Munites Akpos phone rings-
Clara: hello mr Akpos, your girlfriend fainted just now after opening a brown paper bag that contains Bread and Beans
Akpos: na still BB na!😀😀😀

Latest

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks