Ebube: I Would Love to Work with Kaffy - The Unimaginable!!

Experience you don't expect

Jumia

Friday, January 1

Ebube: I Would Love to Work with Kaffy


Esimobi Chris Ebube is the pioneer of CEOBOTICS, a choreography dance group which began in 2012. They have been able to get wide acceptance from all around and have thus become a household name. In this recent chat with Tosin Clegg, he talks about his career, the quality of work he does and his goals as a performer
When did choreography start for you?
It started formally in 2012 but, of course, I had been dancing long before then; since 2008 when I started learning to dance. Also, it was in 2012 that I started making choreography videos.
What’s your stage name?
My stage name is CEOBOTICS and my whole choreography is formed around a concept I created, which I call EMBRIL; emotions, moves, beats, rhythm, invention and lyrics. This is to actually remember what I do everytime.
Who are the popular people you worked with?
The major ones are the Mavins. I did a video on ‘take banana’ which they saw and loved and then they called me up. Then I met Don Jazzy, D Prince and some other people.
Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I see myself actually growing big as long as I continue to work hard and push myself out there. I really just have to continue working hard.
What are your challenges?
Sometimes, choreography takes two hours and you are done. Some could take me months because I could get to some points then get stuck on account of some reasons. And it isn’t easy to create.  What makes your choreography different?
Firstly, am the first choreographer to start making videos in Africa and putting them online. Since 2012 and with my new works, I have done about 40 videos all together. Secondly, I pass a message with the song; I don’t bring abstract to it. If the choreography is talking about love then it would spill love and if it’s street then it would do the same. And my choreography is to make the music beautiful.
Who would you love to work with as a choreographer?
I would love to work with Kaffy and Don Flex who, I think, are the best in Nigeria now. Then abroad, I would love to work with Ian Eastwood and Brian Puspos because they inspire me and I can’t level it.

Latest

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks